You’re Reading “Wilderness Livestream: Other People Struggle to Survive While I Became Famous by Looking After a Cat” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
#Let you survive in the wilderness, do you live broadcast and raise cats? #
#Thought you came to make up the numbers, you show off the whole network? #
Song Qingyou traveled through dozens of times to survive, and finally returned to the original world. She originally wanted to lay down the salted fish, but was forced to participate in the wilderness survival due to the current situation.
But after “picking up” the cat, her painting style is completely different from others:
What other people bring at the beginning: straight knife, lighter…
Song Qingyou: A cat.
When others exhausted themselves to climb the tree to pick the fruit,
Song Qingyou: Grill fish for the cat.
While others toiled to rebuild the shelter,
Song Qingyou: Make a nest for the cat.
Everyone was waiting to see Song Qingyou being taught by nature to be a human being, but it turned out that she turned Survival in the Wilderness into a vacation mode and became popular all over the Internet.
Song Qingyou thought her cat was just a little smarter, until one day the cat turned into a living person…
Later, Song Qingyou was photographed going in and out with President Jiang.
Song Qingyou opened a live broadcast to clarify: “It was just an accident, not a relationship.”
Before he could finish his sentence, Jiang Zhihan, who once again regained his human form, walked past the camera, causing hot searches.
Song Qingyou stood up and explained: “Ordinary friends, no cohabitation.”
Just after finishing speaking, Jiang Zhihan appeared again in a bathrobe: “The shower gel at home is gone, remember to buy the kind from last time.”
Song Qingyou responded subconsciously: “Okay”
Fans & passers-by who are watching the live broadcast: …
#You really didn’t fall in love, you guys just got married, right? ! #
- Chapter 1: She Brought a Cat
- Chapter 2: Salt-Baked Cat in a Pot
- Chapter 3: Picking up Trash at the Start
- Chapter 4: I’m the Strongest
- Chapter 5: Your Nose is Crooked
- Chapter 6: The Cat is More Important Than You
- Chapter 7: Building a Shelter
- Chapter 8: What is it?
- Chapter 9: So It’s a Male
- Chapter 10: Scratched by a Cat
- Chapter 11: Can’t Escape From the Fragrance
- Chapter 12: First Day’s Ranking
- Chapter 13: All the Points are Gone
- Chapter 14: You’re not Allowed to Touch Me
- Chapter 15: Like a Pot of Garbage
- Chapter 16: Biased Against You
- Chapter 17: Monkey and Squirrel
- Chapter 18: Lin Xing’s Own Fault
- Chapter 19: Change Location ASAP
- Chapter 20: A Little Rusty
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report