You’re Reading “Upgrade Specialist in Another World” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Just as a gamer found an overpowered skill book called ‘Item Upgrade’ in the hottest virtual reality role-playing game on Earth, something happened to the game’s system, causing his soul to leave his body and go to another dimension. Common sense dictates that he would be born anew then become the greatest overlord of this world by making use of his advanced knowledge. Not in this case! He was already dead. Only some fragments of his soul and that skill book managed to get into that dimension and merge with an ordinary common youngster called Bai Yunfei.
This was the enormous Tianhun continent, where humans could be said to have no limits. There was a group of humans here who could cultivate the power of their own souls then control their bodies, the natural elements and even other people’s souls with that power! These special beings were called — soul cultivators. Come witness how the several fragments of the dead inter-dimensional traveler’s soul and that skill book, which was not governed by the laws of this plane, were going to help Bai Yunfei become a legendary soul cultivator and craftsman!
- USAW Prologue
- Chapter 1: Bai Yunfei
- Chapter 2: Equipment Upgrade Technique
- Chapter 3: Uncle Wu
- Chapter 4: Slaughter in the Coliseum
- Chapter 5: Uncle Wus Death and....Transformation!
- Chapter 6: Do You Desire Power?
- Chapter 7: It Exploded?!
- Chapter 8: The Soul Apprentice Stage! Training and Research
- Chapter 9: Change
- Chapter 10: Target: Blackwood Stronghold!
- Chapter 11: First encounter with bandits
- Chapter 12: Li Chengfeng
- Chapter 13: First Time Fighting a Soul Cultivator; The Might of an Upgraded Item!
- Chapter 14: Soul Personage Stage, Soul Skills, and Soul Armaments!
- Chapter 15: With Bandits Like These, Prepare to Kill!
- Chapter 16: Kill! Kill! Kill!
- Chapter 17: Declare War on the Blackwood Stronghold!
- Chapter 18: Bai Yunfeis Plan
- Chapter 19: The Time is Ripe, Infiltrate the Stronghold!
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report