You’re Reading “Transmigrating as the Younger Sister of a Bigshot with Multiple Identities” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Gu Yang, who had just inherited hundreds of millions, transmigrated into a novel. She became the fake young lady who occupied the nest and suffered in the end.
In the beginning, she framed the real young lady, and forced the villain into becoming her blood bank. She offended both the good and the evil.
In order to survive till the end, Gu Yang resolutely drew boundaries with the top members of the Gu family, apologized to the heroine, replenished blood for the villain, and lived on her own without risking death.
Gu Father and Mother: “No matter what, Yangyang is the daughter of my Gu family! Gu’s group also has Yangyang’s share!”
Younger brother Gu Pei: “I only have one older sister, Gu Yang! Sis, I’ll give you everything from the Gu family!”
The heroine Gu Jin: “What is the Gu family? If you want ten Gu families, your sister can get them for you.”
The villain Feng Jue: “My blood, my people, and everything about me are yours.”
The Jincheng wealthy family said in private, “The Gu family is all s*upid, and the fake daughter is still a treasure.”
Until one day, the Gu family became the richest man in Jincheng and the leader in the industry.
Everyone is sour (jealous).
Hearing that Gu Yang hangs out with mental illness all day long, netizens ridiculed: “Is this also a mental illness?”
Big shots from all walks of life rose up one after another: “I am her patient.”
Huaguo Psychiatric Association and Psychological Association: “That is our president.”
The whole network exploded.
Gu Yang felt that the little blood bank was good-looking and pitiful, she should treat him better and compensate him more.
Until one day, little pitiful pressed her against the corner: “Did you hypnotize me? My mind is full of you.”
Only later did she know that she was tossing and turning in the world, but he had been waiting for her.
- Chapter 1: Transmigrating as the Fake Heiress and Younger Sister
- Chapter 2: Simply Insane
- Chapter 3: Why Wasn’t This Pretentious Little B*tch Pulling Her Usual Stunts?
- Chapter 4: What a Good Boy
- Chapter 5: This Is Unfair to Big Sister
- Chapter 6: Yangyang Is Really Lucky
- Chapter 7: Gu Yang Breaking Hearts
- Chapter 8: What’s Going On?
- Chapter 9: Marriage Agreement with the Xue Family
- Chapter 10: Playing Hard to Get
- Chapter 11: Using Ruan Yan
- Chapter 12: Was It a Scammer?
- Chapter 13: Director of the Psychiatric Hospital
- Chapter 14: Are You a Devil?!
- Chapter 15: Jinyang Pavilion
- Chapter 16: The Scumbag’s Brain Is Indeed Not Good
- Chapter 17: Your Membership Card Has Been Revoked
- Chapter 18: A Battlefield
- Chapter 19: I’m The Pretentious B*Tch You’re Talking About
- Chapter 20: Gu Yang’s Personality Is Quite Different From What We Know.”
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report