You’re Reading “The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
An internet troll who wanted attention, the reader criticized his favorite web novel, saying: “The protagonist is dumb and the author is stupid.”
Author: “… Got it.”
Unfortunately for him, the author actually listened to his (troll) feedback. The formerly lighthearted tale of a cute harem master suddenly became super dark and edgy. The reader could only helplessly look on as the the protagonist was abused and betrayed, finally embarking on the road to becoming completely evil. Everything was a mess!
After that the reader transmigrated into a strange world. How come the person in front of him looks like the protagonist (evil undead version)? Just what is going on?!
Note: Du Zhe (读者 meaning Reader) and Du Ze (杜泽 the character’s name) sound almost the same
- Chapter 1.1 - Reader: I am a black powder fan
- Chapter 1.2 - Reader: I am a black fan
- Chapter 2. 1 - Author: … Understood.
- Chapter 2.2 - Author: … Understood.
- Chapter 3.1 - Reader: I1 crossed over into another world…
- Chapter 3.2 - Reader: I1 crossed over into another world…
- Chapter 4 - Reader: meow ~
- Chapter 5 - Protagonist: ……
- Chapter 6 - Reader / Protagonist: “MUA1”
- Chapter 7 - Reader: This is not the undead … Too handsome, it’s unscientific!
- Chapter 8 - Protagonist: … Come here.
- Chapter 9 - Author: Three years flew by.
- Chapter 10 - Author: The space-time corridors of the past and future
- Chapter 11 - You’ll never find him!
- Chapter 12 - The way I grabbed people must be wrong!
- Chapter 13 - Reader: This young man won’t give this cutie to you!
- Chapter 14 - Protagonist: I will hold you tight
- Chapter 15 - Protagonist: Do not leave my line of sight.
- Chapter 16 - Reader: I have not betrayed you.
- Chapter 17 - Protagonist: He is mine
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report