You’re Reading “The Manipulated Villainess” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
What was the nickname given by people to a woman who does many evil and bad deeds? A 'VILLAINESS'. But what if the villainess was never a villainous person, to begin with? What if she was a mere puppet controlled and manipulated by someone? What if she lives her whole life in fear of the real villainess? * * * Villainous, powerful, beautiful yet cruel were the words people use to describe the Chairwoman and CEO of Yang Group, Nicole Yang. At only 25 years old, she was the youngest and most powerful businesswoman in the country. She leads the Yang Group with an iron fist and her vicious methods. She was nicknamed the 'Iron Lady' and the 'Ice Queen.' She was feared by her employees and even her competitors! With a famous politician stepmother and a fiancé who was from a powerful family, no one dared to approach her. But maybe that's what everyone assumed! In reality, she was controlled, manipulated and used by someone! She was desperate to break free from the chains that bind her and tormented her each day! But no one saw her weakness or sufferings until he appeared in her life like a miracle... * * * Kind, handsome yet playful were what people labelled with Aston Kang, the famous top actor of the country. An orphan who hides his insecurities beneath his carefree smile, he worked his way from the bottom to the top on his efforts. Though he was only 27 years old, no one would understand the hardships of life more than him! He loves to flirt around to hide his loneliness. Maybe that's why people often mistook him as a playboy. He never treated any woman or relationship seriously until he met the so-called 'Villainess' who gave his once dull life a challenge to take on!
- Chapter 1 - Severely Traumatized
- Chapter 2 - Fear Was Planted In Her Mind
- Chapter 3 - Human Or Monster
- Chapter 4 - True Colour
- Chapter 5 - The Dream Couple
- Chapter 6 - Are You Happy?
- Chapter 7 - Can I Like You?
- Chapter 8 - The Unbelievable Label
- Chapter 9 - Bad Day For Pottery
- Chapter 10 - Pleasant But Tense
- Chapter 11 - Help Me Out
- Chapter 12 - Undisputed King Of The Entertainment Industry
- Chapter 13 - Personally
- Chapter 14 - I Will Not Die
- Chapter 15 - I Look Forward To Working With You
- Chapter 16 - Repay Some Debt
- Chapter 17 - His Past
- Chapter 18 - It's Not Even Funny
- Chapter 19 - Easy To Provoke
- Chapter 20 - What A Despicable Being
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report