You’re Reading “The Last Warlock” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
It was not darkness like the days before. Mack could see himself, but apart from him, he could see nothing else. No sense of touch, no sense of wind, nothing. Complete emptiness. Even his heart and mind started to feel like that, like there was nothing that mattered anymore, like there was nothing that could make him move a finger. And just like that, Mack stood there gazing at the nothingness. His eyes started to fade, and he found himself thinking of why he was there. He didn't care. He could not care less. But just as he was waving between the reasons he was there, he snapped out of the trance. "These tricks will not work with me anymore." "I am alone in this world, but I will never stop moving forward." Said Mack, regaining the colors in his eyes and taking a step forward.
- Chapter 1 - A Hand Rising Against The Red Sand
- Chapter 2 - The Book
- Chapter 3 - Tattoos
- Chapter 4 - The Mirror
- Chapter 5 - Rise Again
- Chapter 6 - Kill Me!!!
- Chapter 7 - A Spark
- Chapter 8 - Arthur Hew McKenzie Draper
- Chapter 9 - The Nine Gates Of Hel
- Chapter 10 - Who?
- Chapter 11 - Like Lightning In A Raining Day
- Chapter 12 - The Box
- Chapter 13 - Burning Or Flourishing, At Your Will
- Chapter 14 - At Least I Can See In The Dark.
- Chapter 15 - Entering The Tower Of Chaos
- Chapter 16 - Gate Of Sloth
- Chapter 17 - Run Mack Run!
- Chapter 18 - A Scurata
- Chapter 19 - A Thousand Punches
- Chapter 20 - A New Body
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report