You’re Reading “The Hidden Wife Of The Cold CEO” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
What happens when a Powerful CEO in the Fashion World is forced to marry a woman from a lowly family, compared to his high-esteemed family background, against his wish?
Fu Hua, a well-known name in the fashion industry is forced to get married to a woman by the name, Jia Li, who was far below his level by his Grandfather, who nobody in his family dared to go against, including him.
Fu Hua had a girlfriend who he met in his college days. She was his first love, and he promised to marry her without knowing his Grandfather would be the one to decide his marriage because everybody forgot about that fact.
Because his Marriage to Jia Li caused him to hurt his first love, he hated her and refused to bring her to the limelight.
When Jia Li got married to Fu Hua, she didn’t have her husband’s love, nor his Parent’s support, only the Old Man.
But what happens when she consummates her marriage with Fu Hua and gives him a little bun in return? What happens When her Husband discovers her hidden talent? Will he slowly start to fall for her?
Read this intriguing novel to find out all the answers you have to your hidden questions..
- Chapter 1 - Car Accident Scene
- Chapter 2 - The Old Mans Identity
- Chapter 3 - "Soon, He Will Be Caught"
- Chapter 4 - Finally Regained Consciousness
- Chapter 5 - Fu Hua And Alix Feng
- Chapter 6 - A Trick To Bring The Old Man Back Home
- Chapter 7 - "Call Me, Grandfather"
- Chapter 8 - ...Came To Take Him Back
- Chapter 9 - One Is Quiet And The Other Is Playful
- Chapter 10 - Unfilial Children And Grandchildren
- Chapter 11 - I Like Your Family Tradition
- Chapter 12 - Dining With The Big Shots
- Chapter 13 - Embarassed
- Chapter 14 - Potential Granddaughter-in-law
- Chapter 15 - Police Report
- Chapter 16 - Jia Lis Great Culinary Skills
- Chapter 17 - Grandfather Fu Stays At The Qins Residence
- Chapter 18 - What Do You Think?
- Chapter 19 - An Invitation To Shower Together
- Chapter 20 - Reminiscing
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report