You’re Reading “The Golem Mage” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Alec found himself reincarnated into a world where magic reigned supreme.
He was initially confused by the turn of events, but little did he know that this was just the beginning of a much more extraordinary journey.
As fate would have it, he soon discovered that he was the illegitimate son of one of the most influential families in the capital, the Blaze Clan but His grandfather, taking on the responsibility, cared for him until he was old enough to embark on his path as a mage.
Ironically, Alec never truly grasped the significance of his family's ancient secrets, dismissing them as trivial.
However, everything changed when he awakened his dormant system and gain abilities that made him unique.
From that moment on, he dedicated himself to becoming one of the world's most renowned mages, all while working towards fulfilling his grandfather's unfulfilled aspirations and carrying on the golem mages' legacy.
- Chapter 1: Alec Gordon
- Chapter 2: Day Of Awakening
- Chapter 3: One Of The Big Three
- Chapter 4: System
- Chapter 5: Double techniques
- Chapter 6: First golem
- Chapter 7: The Shock That Alec Brought To The Younger Generations
- Chapter 8: Combat Training
- Chapter 9: Horde Attacks
- Chapter 10: Titan’s strength
- Chapter 11: Time To Act
- Chapter 12: Improving
- Chapter 13: Team of spearmanship experts
- Chapter 14: Gordon talents to the rescue
- Chapter 15: Finally met the Lanzt family younger generation
- Chapter 16: Peak Affinity
- Chapter 17: Time to get another tier one golem
- Chapter 18: Elite Rank Golem
- Chapter 19: Legion Takes Action.
- Chapter 20: Prelude to the Final Fight
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report