You’re Reading “The Dragon King's Heart” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Having just survived an assassination attempt, attending a Masquerade Ball is the least of Princess Laina's worries! A night of light-hearted fun soon turns into a nightmare when the shameless Dragon King Dante kidnaps her. When she tries to leave, he refuses to let her go! Why would a King kidnap a princess he just met? As Laina gets to know Dante better, she finds herself with more unanswered questions than before. For example: 1) How does he know her favorite color? 2) How did she know the name of the dog in his castle? 3) Why did he call her 'sundrop'? Join Laina as she tries to make sense of her royal life as it spins out of control with the entrance of the shameless King Dante! Will they find happiness? Excerpt from the novel “Dante… My King, we can’t just kidnap a princess!” Marius exclaimed quietly. “Who said this is a kidnapping,” Dante hissed as he folded his arms, “I am simply bringing her back to Dracona.” “Against her will, it is kidnapping,” Marius tried to reason. “It’s not against her will. She’s just asleep.”
- Chapter 1 - An Invitation
- Chapter 2 - Mysterious King
- Chapter 3 - It's Good To See You
- Chapter 4 - Dress Crisis
- Chapter 5 - Time For The Big Debut!
- Chapter 6 - His One And Only
- Chapter 7 - That's My Girl
- Chapter 8 - Being Followed
- Chapter 9 - Look At How They Shine For You
- Chapter 10 - Is This Kidnapping?
- Chapter 11 - Who Let The Dog Out?
- Chapter 12 - Meeting His Majesty
- Chapter 13 - The Art Of Negotiation
- Chapter 14 - Missing
- Chapter 15 - Weaving A Tale
- Chapter 16 - Thinking Of You
- Chapter 17 - Playing On The Beach
- Chapter 18 - Trouble On The Sand
- Chapter 19 - An Invitation For You
- Chapter 20 - Arriving In Style
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report