You’re Reading “The Days of Being in a Fake Marriage with the CEO” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
No one is optimistic about the marriage between the most respectable man in Yun Cheng and the most disfavored daughter of the Mu family.
Their poor impression of the female protagonist — a meek, ugly, and underachieving college student — had them surmising that her husband would eventually divorce her.
Mu Huan: I don’t know if we’ll get a divorce, but my married life has me returning home to piping hot meals, being chauffeured everywhere, and having a professor for my tutor.
My happiness probably started when I met you, the perfect man who brought me to see more of this world and led me to such a wondrous life, during the toughest time of my life.
- Chapter 1: A Scum
- Chapter 2: She Is a Gentle and Virtuous Wife
- Chapter 3: Accustomed
- Chapter 4: Should Be Returned to Her
- Chapter 5: Bottom Line Continuously Hitting a New Low
- Chapter 6: Perish Together
- Chapter 7: Face Resembling Mother, Body Resembling Father
- Chapter 8: Confrontation Between Enemies (1)
- Chapter 9: Confrontation Between Enemies (2)
- Chapter 10: It’s Time to Run Now
- Chapter 11: All Men Are Like Pig’s Hooves!
- Chapter 12: You Do Not Have to Try So Hard
- Chapter 13: Are You That Stupid?
- Chapter 14: Good Husband!
- Chapter 15: I Did Not Beat Anyone Up
- Chapter 16: This Is No Simple Lady!
- Chapter 17: Taunt You Until You Contemplate About Your Life!
- Chapter 18: The More She’s Afraid, the More It Happens
- Chapter 19: Too Rich to Be Humane!
- Chapter 20: Why Don’t You Allow Me to Buy Something for You?
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report