You’re Reading “The Bumpy Road of Marriage: Divorce Now, Daddy” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
He was the powerful and influential heir of B City, the merciless head of the commercial world, but the divorce papers made him lose his cool.
“Sign the divorce papers, daddy,” said the 5-year-old boy.
This man had the divorce papers thrown in his face by his wife six years ago, and was now being pushed by his own son to sign the papers.
“That would make you a single-parent child,” said Gu Juexi coldly.
“Mommy said unicorns don’t exist but men like you do,” the boy leered at his father and said.
Gu Juexi’s face fell. ‘That damned woman.’
“You haven’t signed the papers,” the boy reminded as the man left. As usual, the door shut in his face.
Good lord... Dad and mom are not getting a divorce and are giving him a baby brother? How worrying!
- Chapter 1 - A Divorce that Could Happen Anytime Now
- Chapter 2 - Did I, Gu Juexi, Just Get Dumped?
- Chapter 3 - Don’t Overthink, Mr. Gu
- Chapter 4 - Ye Yuwei, This Is Your Obligation
- Chapter 5 - Still Insisting That You Want a Divorce?
- Chapter 6 - You Do Not Deserve to Bear My Child
- Chapter 7 - Please Remove the Trash That You Are Wearing
- Chapter 8 - Stop Seeking for My Attention
- Chapter 9 - The Honest Mrs. Gu
- Chapter 10 - Mrs. Gu’s Image is Worthless Anyway
- Chapter 11 - CEO Gu Is Very Angry
- Chapter 12 - Childish!
- Chapter 13 - Is He Lu Qichuan?
- Chapter 14 - Woman in the Photo
- Chapter 15 - The Video from Two Years Ago
- Chapter 16 - Brilliant Trick, Mrs. Gu
- Chapter 17 - His Wife Has a Glib Tongue
- Chapter 18 - He Was Just Waiting for Ye Yuwei to Beg Him
- Chapter 19 - Professional Scammers
- Chapter 20 - For the Sake of Losing Entirely
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report