The Author is an Extra, The MC is a Reincarnator
You’re Reading “The Author is an Extra, The MC is a Reincarnator” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Zaiden Archman. He’s the main character in my novel called ‘Awakener’s Dead Harem’.
As an author, I love it when my main character suffers and is depressed.
He’s the main character that I took pride in. With my novel about to end, I pushed myself to write the last volume.
However, what I never expected was that it would be the end of me too. When I opened my eyes again, I had become Vincent Dihart, an Extra in my novel, who is only mentioned a few times in the novel.
I then found out a sad truth about my Main Character that I took pride in. He has changed.
He’s not the Main Character that I made. He’s a Reincarnator. Someone has replaced my Main Character. And that someone has read my novel.
I feel empty and betrayed.
As an Extra, I will not be able to save this world from danger.
Only the Main Character is the one who can save this world. But, he will also not be able to do it without being depressed.
So the answer is clear.
“I will make him suffer.”
This is my story about living as an Extra. And once in a while, messing with the Reincarnator to make him suffer.
- Chapter 1 Creating An Extra
- Chapter 2 Vincent Dihart
- Chapter 3 Mana Breathing Method
- Chapter 4 Reincarnator
- Chapter 5 Easiest Money Of My Life!
- Chapter 6 Problematic Reincarnator
- Chapter 7 A Money-Grubber Merchant
- Chapter 8 Faker’s Earring
- Chapter 9 Second Identity
- Chapter 10 Arash Bow
- Chapter 11 Normal Day In Academy
- Chapter 12 Dungeon
- Chapter 13 A New ’Friend’ And A New Weapon
- Chapter 14 Scammer
- Chapter 15 News And Hanging Out
- Chapter 16 Forging A New Bond
- Chapter 17 Waterflow Training Facility
- Chapter 18 Accepted As A Disciple
- Chapter 19 Sparring 
- Chapter 20 Sparring 
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report