You’re Reading “Systemless Villain” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Opening his eyes, Long Tian finds himself in a scene where he's beating up a protagonist.
He's confused, until a deluge of foreign memories assaults his mind, leading him to a chilling realization: He has died... and transmigrated.
But there's a problem - he's become a villain!
At first, he's okay with this. But the more time passes, he notices something.
Why doesn't he have a system?!
This worries him. Going up against a protagonist without a system feels like a suicide mission.
But of course, he doesn't lose hope. He looks at his own identity.
The young master of an ancient family, check.
Rich and good-looking, check.
A genius with extraordinary talent, check.
Awakened the martial spirit of a dragon king, check.
With all of these, does he have any reason to complain?
“Goddamn protagonist, I will make you suffer!”
Harem or not? I haven't actually made a decision about that. Let the storyline unfold, and we'll see in the future.
- Chapter 1: A brutal awakening
- Chapter 2: Long Tian’s divergence
- Chapter 3: Reflections and realizations
- Chapter 4: Stolen chances, sacred water
- Chapter 5: Seizing the opportunity
- Chapter 6: Encounter in the Shadows
- Chapter 7: The jade’s secret and Qin Chen’s determination
- Chapter 8: Unexpected gift
- Chapter 9: Unmasking the enemy
- Chapter 10: Family Ties and Failed Treasure
- Chapter 11: Enigma of the Mystic Jade
- Chapter 12: The Unyielding Soul
- Chapter 13: Accusation and Friendship
- Chapter 14: Another Ancient Families?
- Chapter 15: Unveiled Prodigy
- Chapter 16: Frost and Fury
- Chapter 17: Go to the Wudang sect
- Chapter 18: The Secret Technique
- Chapter 19: Soul Bonding
- Chapter 20: The Price of Progress
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report