You’re Reading “Summoner: Monster Girl Harem!” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
The dungeons appeared 3,000 years ago. New wealth and ways to gain power poured into the world, tipping the world’s power balance.
People rejoiced in their appearance. Now the poor could thrive, escaping poverty.
There were countless people trying to enter the dungeons. They formed a guild to manage them. We named them the Explorer’s guild.
All who ventured into those dark, evil places given a title to signify their status.
A special occupation created to control the people who entered the dungeon.
A young orphan, adopted by dungeon knights and, would eventually follow in their footsteps.
His name was Vincent Schwartz, born in a fractured world of death and decay.
On the day of his 18th birthday, when children could ingest a special fluid and awaken.
Vincent awakened the unique [Summoner] class.
Able to summon distant beings that wielded endless power, able to perform terrifying attacks.
The only problem was the strange system, which appeared out of nowhere.
[The Demonic Choice System]
This system would give him random choices and give different rewards at different intervals in his life.
Would his system help him attain a wonderful life, filled with women he loves?
Perhaps the world will force him to fight, as the dungeon’s purpose remained hidden in shadows.
- Chapter 1 The Beginning [Rewritten]
- Chapter 2 Silvari The Ice Spirit [Rewritten]
- Chapter 3 Dungeon Scout / Efrita Tribe
- Chapter 4 The Dungeon
- Chapter 5 Anima
- Chapter 6 Abandonate Omnes Spes, Vos Qui Intrastis
- Chapter 7 A Past Vendetta [Bonus]
- Chapter 8 Efrita Lady Of Fire!
- Chapter 9 Aftermath
- Chapter 10 Vincent Shwartz - Daemon
- Chapter 11 I Know Which Sin I Have Awakened [Bonus]
- Chapter 12 Sin Of Wrath
- Chapter 13 Second Floor Dungeon - Wrath Backlash [Bonus]
- Chapter 14 Learning To Fight
- Chapter 15 What Is Broken, Will Never Truly Be Repaired
- Chapter 16 Daemon Prince
- Chapter 17 Ice Queen Vs Flame Knight
- 18 Chapter 18
- 19 Chapter 19
- 20 Chapter 20
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report