Should I Become a Villain?
103 Chapters 6007 Views 19 Bookmarked Ongoing Status
You’re Reading “Should I Become a Villain?” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Various monsters came out from mysterious gates that appeared all over the world. Along with this incident, humans also gained power and were called hunters.
Radmilo Laiv is a hunter with the power to control time. He spent his life serving the world government and becoming a hero. However, he was killed because his power was considered a threat to the government.
It was a stroke of luck that Radmilo could return to the past because of his powers. In this life, he doesn’t want to be a hero anymore. Should he play the evil role and become a villain?
- Chapter 1 The One Who Can Control Time
- Chapter 2 Spool Back
- Chapter 3 He Would Take Revenge
- Chapter 4 Revenge Attack
- Chapter 5 Testing Skill At The Gate
- Chapter 6 Villain Behind The Curtain
- Chapter 7 Tasmanian Devil Guild
- Chapter 8 Gossip In The Guild Union
- Chapter 9 Dianella Smith
- Chapter 10 Your Voice Annoys Me
- Chapter 11 Something To Confirm
- Chapter 12 The Wrong Prediction
- Chapter 13 International Redemption Organization
- Chapter 14 Head Of Council’s Request
- Chapter 15 Take Advantage Of
- Chapter 16 Radmilo’s Family Background
- Chapter 17 Gordan’s Mother
- Chapter 18 The Greatest Sorrow
- Chapter 19 The Image Of IRO
- Chapter 20 First Quest
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report
Follow this page Read Any Novel on Facebook to discuss and get the latest notifications about new novels