You’re Reading “ShangriLa Frontier ~ Shitty Games Hunter Challenges Godly Game ~” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
For every God out there, there are about thousand shitty games in this world.
Bugs, Errors, Texture Collapses, Inconsistent Scenarios…… Those are the things that fill the players around the world with grief and remorse.
A certain boy who loves such shitty games decides to challenge a Godly game recognized by the general public for a change.
As a result, both the gaming world and the real world in which the boy is revolving begin to change. Still, the specs of the Godly game still fills the boy’s heart with dread.
「Are Encounter Rates like that really a common sense in Godly Games……?」
- Chapter 1: Why Do You Play Games In The First Place?
- Chapter 2: Shitty Games Maniac Challenges God’s Game
- Chapter 3: In Order to Boost Efficiency, We Will Do Whatever It Takes
- Chapter 4: Reality Does Not Equal Quality, But the Other Way Around
- Chapter 5: Good Things Come to Those Who Wait
- Chapter 6: A Wild Pervert Has Appeared!
- Chapter 7: Pervert Learns the Cost of Efficiency
- Chapter 8: Bird Mask Versus Orochi
- Chapter 9: Running, and Fighting Against Damage Over Time Effect
- Chapter 10: Half-Naked Pervert In the Eyes of More Experienced Players
- Chapter 11: Taking a Break and Appreciating the Values of Shitty Games
- Chapter 12: Common Sense Is Just Free Ideas Not Bound By Theory (Loosely Speaking)
- Chapter 13: The Leveling Freak Evolves Into Shopping Freak!
- Chapter 14: I Think It’s Time to Collect Some Materials
- Chapter 15: It Is Frustrating When The Work You Put Your Time Into Is Not Efficient Enough
- Chapter 16: A Rather Peculiar Person
- Chapter 17: Ambush In the Night
- Chapter 18: Being a Protagonist Doesn’t Guarantee You a Boost In Stats
- Chapter 19: Back to the Half-Naked One
- Chapter 20: An Encounter With the First Class Player
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report