You’re Reading “Rise of the White Dragon” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
On May 28 of the year 2010, the third awakening happened. Several smaller worlds had returned to connect with the main world as living beings of different races started to appear and some people managed to connect with the origin and gain control of various powers: control of fire, of water, of wind, of air, and of the earth... In the midst of all these confusions, towers that gave unimaginable powers began to appear in all corners of the world, where those who already had powers could upgrade and become more powerful or even those who did not have powers could receive powers through tests of the tower. And because of these towers, conflicts started to happen in all corners of the world by those wanting to monopolize these towers.
Luan Dimas was transported back four months before the third awakening that started the apocalypse on earth. Being a man who lived for a thousand years and had accumulated several techniques, he now had a new chance to correct some of his early mistakes. Luan decided to make the most of this new chance that the heavens had given to him.
The 'Earth' in this novel is not the same Earth we currently live on, so don't use our common sense for this novel. After all, this is pure fantasy.
- Chapter 1: Luan Dimas
- Chapter 2: An Unknown Woman in my Suite
- Chapter 3: Initial Stage of the Corporal Foundation
- Chapter 4: Rafaels Arrival
- Chapter 5: Ingrids Decision
- Chapter 6: Going Shopping Together
- Chapter 7: Starting Cultivation
- Chapter 8: Negative White Dragon Transformation.
- Chapter 9: He has such a sexy body!
- Chapter 10: Carol.
- Chapter 11: Shes fooling him!
- Chapter 12: Mother?! What happened?
- Chapter 13: Asking for Help
- Chapter 14: Did You still not Recognize Me?
- Chapter 15: What else can You Do, Other than Empty Threats?
- Chapter 16: That Handsome Boy might be My Son-in-Law?
- Chapter 17: Luans Father was Behind All This?
- Chapter 18: Type 3 Metal
- Chapter 19: The Fool
- Chapter 20: Cristina Orland, The Madwoman.
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report