You’re Reading “Reincarnation Of The Strongest Spirit Master” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
After getting killed on the hands of the mighty nine-tailed fox monster, William found himself twenty years back in time.
At this time, he was a worthless kid, without spirit and weak spirit power. He worked as a porter in a famous academy, serving other disciples for living.
But the one who returned back in time knew this wasn't the end of the world. William had ways unknown to many. So he'll train and get stronger, turning himself into the strongest spirit master in the world.
Starting from such low point, he started his long journey towards being a real powerhouse. Despite using all his past life knowledge, he would be still faced with many challenges in the academy and in the world.
Yet William will conquer them all. His main goal will be to not just be something in this world, but to grow beyond the limits he reached before in his past life.
He wanted to get better prepared for the hideous and deadly enemy that killed him; the nine-tailed fox monster.
In such world and time, he got many years to train and scheme for his revenge. He would never allow the past failure to be repeated once again.
Join William's journey towards pinnacle and see how he crushes everyone else.
- Chapter 1 Going Back For Twenty Years
- Chapter 2 Testing Spirit Power
- Chapter 3 Spirit Master’s Holy Triad
- Chapter 4 Meeting Troublemakers
- Chapter 5 What’s Wrong With You?
- Chapter 6 The Test
- Chapter 7 The Crux Of The Problem
- Chapter 8 A Third Spirit
- Chapter 9 Your Manual Is Broken!
- Chapter 10 Unexpected Accident
- Chapter 11 A Tricky Situation
- Chapter 12 Scarlet Monkey Monsters
- Chapter 13 Shocking Discovery
- Chapter 14 Going To The Academy Market
- Chapter 15 Striking A Good Deal
- Chapter 16 Trouble
- Chapter 17 Telling A Little Lie
- Chapter 18 Buying A Bow And A Bag
- Chapter 19 Spirit Master Vow
- Chapter 20 Shocking The Master
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report