Reincarnated With The Undefeated System
You’re Reading “Reincarnated With The Undefeated System” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Do you know what it feels like to get shot in the face? A bullet straight to the face?
Yeah, it's a type of quick death where you wouldn't have to feel much pain, but I'm sure most people wouldn't love to die that way...
..But that's exactly how Aiden died. He was shot in the face by the leader of the gang he was in, and it was instant death for him. He joined a gang due to the troubles of life, the unfairness of life, and that's what caused his death.
But that wasn't the end for Aiden. After meeting with the demi-gods and choosing a path, he passed through the cycle of reincarnation and was reborn as a baby into a world where superpowers exist...
..A world where your power element determines how far you'll go, a world where not everyone gets to possess an ability, a world where magical beasts exist.
Aiden would have to survive in this world, he'll have to become stronger to do that, he'll have to awaken an ability. Luckily for him, he was granted something no one else possesses...
[ Ding! Ding!]
[ You've been granted the Undefeated System]
With this system, Aiden can become stronger by conquering females, by banging them. This was gonna be of big help to him, the Undefeated System was gonna take him far.
His journey begins...
- Chapter 1 One Shot...And It Was Over.
- Chapter 2 Meeting With The Demi-Gods. (Choosing A Path)
- Chapter 3 Rebirth.
- Chapter 4 System Activated.
- Chapter 5 Coming Home.
- Chapter 6 Spreading Round.
- Chapter 7 The Visit.
- Chapter 8 A Baby’s Life Already In Danger.
- Chapter 9 The Chase.
- Chapter 10 Causing Havoc.
- Chapter 11 Reaching The King.
- Chapter 12 Denial.
- Chapter 13 Nine Months Later.
- Chapter 14 Checking Out The Functions And Costs Of Skills.
- Chapter 15 Learning What He Knows.
- Chapter 16 Quest To Cry.
- Chapter 17 There To Protect.
- Chapter 18 Returning Safely.
- Chapter 19 Bestowing Servants To Them.
- Chapter 20 Quest To Look In Between Her Legs.
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report