Rebirth As a Fatuous and Self-indulgent Ruler
You’re Reading “Rebirth As a Fatuous and Self-indulgent Ruler” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
After rebirth, Long Xiaoyuan went into raptures because he was in poor health in his previous life. However, he suddenly found that his soul was in the body of a fatuous and self-indulgent emperor.
This fatuous emperor put sycophants in important positions while executed the faithful and the upright!
This merciless emperor married the son of a general and kept torturing him!
How could he be reborn as such a person?
The empress was pretty handsome and smart. Since the former soul of the emperor didn’t cherish such an excellent man, Long Xiaoyuan would love the guy and save himself by the way!
- Chapter 1 - What’s the Point of His Rebirth?
- Chapter 2 - Why Was Your Reaction Weird?
- Chapter 3 - Having Himself Consecutively Misunderstood
- Chapter 4 - Do You Find It Hard?
- Chapter 5 - Giving the Phoenix Seal to His Empress
- Chapter 6 - How Striking His Empress Was
- Chapter 7 - All Imperial Concubines Came to Visit His Empress
- Chapter 8 - How Important a Head-on Blow!
- Chapter 9 - Taking a Fancy to His Empress
- Chapter 10 - Getting Out of the Palace with His Empress
- Chapter 11 - Qingzhou, You Can Go Back to Your Home for a Look
- Chapter 12 - His Empress Was the Most Handsome One
- Chapter 13 - How Could He Refuse His Father-in-law’s Toasts!
- Chapter 14 - Being Sick
- Chapter 15 - My Grace, Please Trust Me This Time
- Chapter 16 - How Troublesome the Women of the Imperial Harem
- Chapter 17 - What Would You Do This Time?
- Chapter 18 - Can’t Leave Without Results
- Chapter 19 - His Empress Make His Heart Ache
- Chapter 20 - How Great His Empress Was!
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report