Raising My Children With My Personal Spatial Ability
You’re Reading “Raising My Children With My Personal Spatial Ability” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
When she woke up, she had transmigrated into An Jiuyue, a woman living with two young children on a mountain after her husband abandoned her. She was pushed to the ground, and now, there was a bloody wound on her head.
With only a handful of rice left in the rice bag, she had relied on digging wild vegetables to satisfy their hunger every day. Her children were so often starved that they were all skin and bones. On top of that, a wicked woman threatened her to sell her son! If she refused, the woman would snatch him away forcefully.
But An Jiuyue took a deep breath, revealed her sharp claws, beat the woman up, and threw her out of the house. She could show the woman she was not to be messed with!
They were out of rice and vegetables now, but she was not afraid. Acquiring food using her spatial abilities was as easy as curling her fingers!
Moreover, her spatial abilities were unlimited, and her medical skills did not deteriorate. She could no doubt earn money and raise her children well!
As for her ex-husband…
The prince, who had returned from the battlefield, smiled maliciously. “My beloved concubine, please calm down. I brought back a mountain of gold from the battlefield as a gift for you and our children.”
- Chapter 1 - Transmigration—Selling Children?
- Chapter 2 - The Abandoned Wife Who Was Kicked Out
- Chapter 3 - Selling My Son Out Of Consideration For You?
- Chapter 4 - Throw Her Out the Window
- Chapter 5 - The Floor Is So Cold
- Chapter 6 - Hard to Cook Without Rice
- Chapter 7 - Only Three Taels Of Silver Left
- Chapter 8 - Her Adoptive Father Is a Better Father
- Chapter 9 - Microcosm
- Chapter 10 - I Don’t Dare To Say It, I Have to Hold Back!
- Chapter 11 - There’s a Snake!
- Chapter 12 - Sell the Child
- Chapter 13 - Come And Make Up the Numbers?
- Chapter 14 - Good Liar
- Chapter 15 - Too Sensible
- Chapter 16 - The Cascade River
- Chapter 17 - It Looks Like There’s Going To Be a Flood!
- Chapter 18 - I Don’t Want to Go to That Place for Now
- Chapter 19 - Prices Are Starting to Increase
- Chapter 20 - A Widow
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report