You’re Reading “Pretending To Be God” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
George Sterling, once a successful lawyer turned actor, then turned magician, finds himself in dire straits as the rise of Artificial Intelligence takes away all his livelihoods. As he nears the end of his life, a family heirloom, a mysterious ring passed down from his father, transports him to an unfamiliar world seemingly distant from reality.
Upon awakening, George discovers a newfound opportunity that awaits him. Initially tasked with portraying the Wizard of Oz to survive, he delves into this new role. However, as he embraces his new identity, an even greater challenge lies ahead: he must venture into the realm of pretending to be a god.
This book uses characters and elements from L. Frank Baum's original Oz series which has entered the public domain and allows me to use them in my original book as long as I do not use the characters and elements from the adaptations that haven't entered the public domain.
- Chapter 1: Struggle Part 1 (Edited)
- Chapter 2: Struggle Part 2 (Edited)
- Chapter 3: Emerald Castle
- Chapter 4: Emerald Castle 2
- Chapter 5: Veridiana
- Chapter 6: Castle Part 1
- Chapter 7: Castle Part 2
- Chapter 8: Castle Part 3
- Chapter 9: Castle Part 4
- Chapter 10: The Letter
- Chapter 11: Academy Inquiry Part 1
- Chapter 12: Academy Inquiry Part 2
- Chapter 13: Academy Inquiry Part 3 [Bonus chapter]
- Chapter 14: First Step To Death?
- Chapter 15: Letters
- Chapter 16: Testing The Waters
- Chapter 17: Among The Very Best
- Chapter 18: [Bonus chapter]Body Language
- Chapter 19: Hit & Run
- Chapter 20: Hurt
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report