You’re Reading “Possessive love by powerful billionaire CEO” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
My motto : Never owe anyone anything .
Now I regret this motto so much cause it brought me a lot of troubles when I accidentally bumped into a demon , Helios .
All enemies fear him ,his wealth is beyond imagination and every woman begs just to get a glimpse of his attention but not me .
I’m just a simple girl who has her mind set on her professional career. Our ways met accidentally and fate kept pushing us in front of each other .
Is this good or bad luck????
His biggest enemy was his aunt, my biggest problem , that ruined my family's peace was my uncle's wife .
I wanted to become someone important , he wanted to get back his title and make his aunt resentful .
Even though we didn't get along we understood that the best way for both of us to get what we wanted was to collaborate .
After we succeed then each one goes on his and her way but he refused to let me go .
At the beginning I thought of it as something easy to handle but little did I know that I was about to be mixed in the royal family issues because of this annoying guy .
His possessive love , sweet like honey has trapped me , pulling me in more troubles than before. I am strong but this attention is too much for me .
Will I ever be able to free myself out of this mess ?
- Chapter 1 - A Messy Meeting
- Chapter 2 - Returning Home
- Chapter 3 - Suspicious Facts
- Chapter 4 - She’s Interesting
- Chapter 5 - I Have Found A Solution
- Chapter 6 - Brother And Sister Make The Perfect Team
- Chapter 7 - Difficult Family Relationships
- Chapter 8 - To Me Women Are Clothes
- Chapter 9 - Why Are You Investigating Us ?!
- Chapter 10 - Don’t Disturb My Sister !
- Chapter 11 - Wrong Usb !
- Chapter 12 - Mana Came
- Chapter 13 - What A Laugh
- Chapter 14 - The Documents Got Stolen
- Chapter 15 - I Promise To Be There
- Chapter 16 - Blind Date ?!
- Chapter 17 - She Kept Her Promise
- Chapter 18 - What I Am Want In Exchange For My Help Is ..
- Chapter 19 - Let’s Continue
- Chapter 20 - Stop Right There !
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report