You’re Reading “Paintings of Terror” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
If Ke Xun could do it again, he would have never left his house to go out and flirt with guys, even if it would mean getting beaten to death.
Weren’t they supposed to have just been taking shelter from the rain in a museum and looking at some erot*c paintings while they were at it? Why…did they enter the world inside a painting?!
Mu Yiran: Every single one of us is acting out a role in the painting.
Ke Xun’s eyes lit up: How do we get into an erot*c painting?
Mu Yiran gave him a long, drawn-out look: Shut your eyes and lie down.
- Chapter 1: Entering the Painting
- Chapter 2: Thirteen People
- Chapter 3: The Broken Record Old Man
- Chapter 4: Mourning Hall
- Chapter 5: 《The Funeral》
- Chapter 6: Paper Doll
- Chapter 7: The Death of Those Who Watched over the Coffin
- Chapter 8: The Coffin
- Chapter 9: Segments of Flesh and Crows
- Chapter 10: Died as a Mosaic
- Chapter 11: The Three Chinese Scholar Trees
- Chapter 12: Curse
- Chapter 13: Good Friends Live Together and Die Together
- Chapter 14: A Malformed ‘Person’
- Chapter 15: Who Should Die?
- Chapter 16: Unexpected Character Meaning
- Chapter 17: Ke Xun’s Analysis
- Chapter 18: The Village Cursed with Death
- Chapter 19: Brothers, as well as Father and Son
- Chapter 20: Painter: Li Haojing
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report