You’re Reading “One Wish to Own the World” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
“I wish to have the highest intelligence possible, an intelligence that would allow me to perceive and thoroughly understand everything I see, even if superficially and only once, to the fullest, including strong points, weak points, and how to overcome them.”
Due to a mistake done by God, Ken is born with every type of perfect memory, but without anything else - he is weak, sickly, stupid, and ugly.
However, there was a saving grace - he made a friend, Leo. Leo would talk to him about hypothetical situations like what to say in case a genie granted him one wish.
When Ken dies and God offers him one wish for his next life as compensation for his previous mistake, Ken simply recites Leo's words and is sent to the cultivation world. There, he slowly learns that he is the only one he can trust.
Armed with his ability to learn and improve techniques and manuals easily, he cultivates with the goal to stand at the top of the world, even if it takes leaving his moral code behind.
- Chapter 41 41 – Plundering Luck
- Chapter 42 42 – Reverse Engineering
- Chapter 43 43 – Advanced Mastery Realm
- Chapter 44 44 – Returning To The Sect
- Chapter 45 45 – Core Formation Stage
- Chapter 46 46 – Fourth-Grade Pills Distribution
- Chapter 47 47 – Restocking Resources
- Chapter 48 48 – Shifting The Blame
- Chapter 49 49 – Going To The Alchemy Division
- Chapter 50 50 – Alchemy Test
- Chapter 51 51 – Sparring With Louis
- Chapter 52 52 – Arrangement With The Alchemy Division
- Chapter 53 53 – Alchemy Library
- Chapter 54 54 – Strengthening The Core
- Chapter 55 55 – The Bloodlust Scheme
- Chapter 56 56 – Selling Tainted Pills
- Chapter 57 57 – Finding The Bandits
- Chapter 58 58 – Maria
- Chapter 59 59 – Second Subordinate
- Chapter 60 60 – Maria Joins The Crew
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report