You’re Reading “One Wish to Own the World” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
“I wish to have the highest intelligence possible, an intelligence that would allow me to perceive and thoroughly understand everything I see, even if superficially and only once, to the fullest, including strong points, weak points, and how to overcome them.”
Due to a mistake done by God, Ken is born with every type of perfect memory, but without anything else - he is weak, sickly, stupid, and ugly.
However, there was a saving grace - he made a friend, Leo. Leo would talk to him about hypothetical situations like what to say in case a genie granted him one wish.
When Ken dies and God offers him one wish for his next life as compensation for his previous mistake, Ken simply recites Leo's words and is sent to the cultivation world. There, he slowly learns that he is the only one he can trust.
Armed with his ability to learn and improve techniques and manuals easily, he cultivates with the goal to stand at the top of the world, even if it takes leaving his moral code behind.
- Chapter 241 241 – Henry Challenging The Han Clan
- Chapter 242 242 – Meeting Uncle Fernando
- Chapter 243 243 – Training With Fernando
- Chapter 244 244 – Emrys And The Dragon 1/2
- Chapter 245 245 – Emrys And The Dragon 2/2
- Chapter 246 246 – Emrys's New Bloodline
- Chapter 247 247 – Heavenly Snake Restaurant
- Chapter 248 248 – Elite Clans
- Chapter 249 249 – Mysteries of Luck
- Chapter 250 250 – Unexpectedly, Unexpected Harvest
- Chapter 251 251 – Forming The Nascent Soul
- Chapter 252 252 – Vivienne's Life 1/2
- Chapter 253 253 – Vivienne’s Life 2/2
- Chapter 254 254 – Alaric And Tiara At The Serene Lotus Sect
- Chapter 255 255 – Alaric and Tiara in the Arena
- Chapter 256 256 – Visitors of the Phoenix Feather Sect
- Chapter 257 257 – Vote of the Grand Elders
- Chapter 258 258 – War Breaks Out
- Chapter 259 259 – Ken’s Activity During the War
- Chapter 260 260 – Healing at the Medical Hall
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report