You’re Reading “One Wish to Own the World” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
“I wish to have the highest intelligence possible, an intelligence that would allow me to perceive and thoroughly understand everything I see, even if superficially and only once, to the fullest, including strong points, weak points, and how to overcome them.”
Due to a mistake done by God, Ken is born with every type of perfect memory, but without anything else - he is weak, sickly, stupid, and ugly.
However, there was a saving grace - he made a friend, Leo. Leo would talk to him about hypothetical situations like what to say in case a genie granted him one wish.
When Ken dies and God offers him one wish for his next life as compensation for his previous mistake, Ken simply recites Leo's words and is sent to the cultivation world. There, he slowly learns that he is the only one he can trust.
Armed with his ability to learn and improve techniques and manuals easily, he cultivates with the goal to stand at the top of the world, even if it takes leaving his moral code behind.
- Chapter 1 Prologue
- Chapter 2 s 1+2 - Dying
- Chapter 3 3 – Reborn
- Chapter 4 4 – Life As A Newborn
- Chapter 5 5 – Starting The Cultivation Journey
- Chapter 6 6 – Becoming A Toddler
- Chapter 7 7 – Watching Alchemy
- Chapter 8 8 – Learning Alchemy
- Chapter 9 9 – Hiring An ’Assistant’
- Chapter 10 10 – Learning About The Dantian And Meridians
- Chapter 11 11 – Manipulating Daddy
- Chapter 12 12 – Cultivating The Dantian
- Chapter 13 13 – Freedom Of Information
- Chapter 14 14 – Awakening The Major Meridians
- Chapter 15 15 – Coming Clean
- Chapter 16 16 – Learning Alchemy Under Mei
- Chapter 17 17 – Alchemy’s Five Steps
- Chapter 18 18 – Researching Strengthening Pills
- Chapter 19 19 – Tired Of Training
- Chapter 20 20 – Face Slapping
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report