You’re Reading “Obsession: the Lycan king's Human Mate” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
"Wha—" "You're pregnant!" She squealed, "Ah, young love. Don't worry. I will be with you every step of the way-" Adeline tuned her out and was focusing on the pamphlets that were kept on the other side of the room. Those that had the options of pregnancies. She wanted those, she wanted to know what other options did she have. "Can I have those?" she pointed to the papers and the doctor looked at them frowning. The doctor glanced at them and disapproval crossed her face. "Why? You don't need them." She was a wolf. Adeline realised. Shit. "Um," Adeline got up from the bed but the doctor stood in the way. "I need to . . go . . " The doctor gave her a tight-lipped smile. "Honey, you are in no state to leave but don't worry I will let your mate know and he will come here to pick you up." Shit. Shit. Shit. If he knew then her chances were slim. "No need for that!" They both turned to the door and Noah stood there, her protector as he claimed. "I am here to pick her up." He grinned and his eyes narrowed, compelling the woman. "Let's go." He turned to Adeline who ran along as the woman stood frozen. They walked out of the room and she palmed her belly. There was a life inside and now she had to choose. The child or her? But that is not all. Throw in human sacrifices, vampires, siren, voodoo aunts and of course, every supernatural myth coming true. Who was really going to protect her?
- Chapter 1 - Prologue
- Chapter 2 - Receiving The News.
- Chapter 3 - The Dark Eyes.
- Chapter 4 - The River Boy.
- Chapter 5 - A New Friendship.
- Chapter 6 - Something In His Voice.
- Chapter 7 - His Questions. . .
- Chapter 8 - Feeling Calm.
- Chapter 9 - Math's "X"
- Chapter 10 - The Only Fam Left.
- Chapter 11 - Friday.
- Chapter 12 - Bake For The Neighbor.
- Chapter 13 - Scent Of Mangos.
- Chapter 14 - Maths With Him.
- Chapter 15 - Bullying.
- Chapter 16 - Cuddling.
- Chapter 17 - Go Out With Me?
- Chapter 18 - Pathetic Choice.
- Chapter 19 - Disappointed.
- Chapter 20 - Monkey
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report