You’re Reading “Necromancer Of The Shadows” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
'I should have stayed home and played video games' this was Ray's last thought before darkness engulfed him after he was hit by a car.
But surprisingly instead of finding himself before the gate of hell after dying, Ray found out he was transmigrated into another world.
The world Ray was transmitted to was called Arora world, a world where you can use different kinds of skills, magic and can even get powerful classes.
Ray found himself in a body of a young boy called Evan, who was studying in a hunter academy after awakening his ability at the age of fourteen.
At first, Ray was happy that he was transmigrated into the body of someone who has awakened his ability and can use the magic that he always wanted to use.
But when Ray goes through the memories of Evan, he finally found out everything is not as simple as he was expecting.
Evan has a unique physique that doesn't allow him to increase his power like other people, because of his useless unique physique Evan was the weakest hunter in the entire academy.
And that was not all the more Ray looks at the memories of Evan the more he realizes just how troublesome his situation is.
“I know I enter in this body without buying a ticket but isn't this too much?” Ray said in a depressed voice after going through the memories of Evan.
Will Ray be able to survive in this new world?
Is the physique of his new body really useless?
Join Ray In his adventure to find out.
- Chapter 1 What Do You Want To Sacrifice
- Chapter 2 Evan
- Chapter 3 Invisibility Potion
- Chapter 4 Shadow Kingdom Dungeon
- Chapter 5 Shadow Wolf
- Chapter 6 Danger (Part 1)
- Chapter 7 Danger (Part 2)
- Chapter 8 Shadow Bat
- Chapter 9 Fight To Death
- Chapter 10 A New Physique (Part 1)
- Chapter 11 A New Physique (Part 2)
- Chapter 12 New Skills (Part 1)
- Chapter 13 New Skills (Part 2)
- Chapter 14 Testing New Skills (Part 1)
- Chapter 15 Testing New Skills (Part 2)
- Chapter 16 Coming Back To Academy
- Chapter 17 Mike
- Chapter 18 Mission Hall (Part 1)
- Chapter 19 Mission Hall (Part 2)
- Chapter 20 Leaving The City
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report