You’re Reading “My Online Girlfriend Is The Nine Heaven Divine Phoenix” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
This was a world where technology and cultivation co-existed.
Lu Ping had been single his whole life. He didn’t have any cultivation resources and all girls hated him.
All he could do was dating a girl he had met online.
However, at his graduation, Lu Ping accidentally exposed his personal information to his girlfriend.
From that moment onwards, his life started to change strangely.
When the two had finally agreed to meet, the Nine Heaven Golden Phoenix suddenly appeared and covered the sun with its wings. Everyone thought that the world was about to end.
Lu Ping drew his sword, ready to defend his home.
“Honey! Stop! It’s me!” Feng Xiaoqi, the phoenix, pleaded.
Lu Ping looked at the phoenix in awe as he dropped his sword.
“We have Xu Xian in the past, and we have Lu Ping in the present! Long live humans!”
“I thought Xu Xian was already unbeatable, who knew Lu Ping was even stronger than him!”
“Lu Ping! You shouldn’t play with a girl’s feelings!”
“He’s right! You have to show her the fine tradition of us humans!”
“What do you need for your wedding gift? We humans can give you anything you wish for!”
Lu Ping looked at his fellow human, completely dumbfounded by the situation.
- Chapter 1 - 146 Rejections
- Chapter 2 - Strange Report Card
- Chapter 3 - Enemies on a Narrow Road
- Chapter 4 - I’m Far Away from Your Wallet
- Chapter 5 - Baby, I’m so Scared
- Chapter 6 - Fairness and Justice
- Chapter 7 - What a Joke
- Chapter 8 - The Sword is Here. Please Give it a Try
- Chapter 9 - Changkong! You Died so Miserably!
- Chapter 10 - Don’t You Have Any Food at Home?
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12 - I Suggest You Read Wolf Path
- Chapter 13 - Worth Being Happy
- Chapter 14 - Each Plan
- Chapter 15 - Lin Qingxiao’s Thoughts
- Chapter 16 - Do You Lack a Mother?
- Chapter 17 - Registration at School
- Chapter 18 - Baby, What’s Level is Your Cultivation Now?
- Chapter 19 - Interest is the Best Teacher
- Chapter 20 - Unexpected Gain
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report