You’re Reading “My Daughter is a Vampire” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Living a fairly common life, Brian lost his parents at the age of twenty at the hands of vampires. But he never imagined that he had a daughter and she was a vampire.
Elenor was raised by her mother, learning to become the next head of the Vampire Family. Seeing the pressure and loneliness of her mother, an eight year old Elenor decides to find her father and help them patch up.
But, who would have thought that her father had no love for her mother, he doesn't know much about her. Instead he fell in love with an werewolf, her racial enemy.
But, it wasn't her story. Brian had a lot more going on in his life. With a new daughter and a girlfriend, his life began to drastiscally change. From solitary and lonely life to a life filled with excitement and love. Can he handle it? Can he raise his daughter? Will he ever love her mother?
In the age of post-apocalypse, Brian at the age of twenty-five starts a new life filled with Virtual Reality, Superheroes, Evil Aliens, Vampires, Werewolves, and most importantly, Techs.
- Chapter 1 I ordered a game but got a daughter for free
- Chapter 2 Daddy Must Burn Those Magazines
- Chapter 3 Daddy, can you help me bath?
- Chapter 4 Somebody has Couple Coupon for Daddy and it’s not mommy
- Chapter 5 Daddy asked someone to live with him and it’s not mommy
- Chapter 6 Daddy doesn’t love mommy
- Chapter 7 Daddy has Dragon Fetish
- Chapter 8 Mommy loves daddy?
- Chapter 9 Daddy got his first quest
- Chapter 10 Daddy named a new skill after his game name
- Chapter 11 New Quest and Rewards shocked Daddy
- Chapter 12 You can’t scam Daddy
- Chapter 13 Daddy got another confession?
- Chapter 14 Daddy’s new friend got some backstory
- Chapter 15 Daddy must defeat Wolf Leader
- Chapter 16 Daddy Slayed the Wolf Leader
- Chapter 17 Ely wants to go to Amusement Park?
- Chapter 18 Ely needs Daddy’s Blood
- Chapter 19 Daddy kissed someone and its not mommy
- Chapter 20 Daddy asked "Are we going to Amusement Park or High Class Party?"
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report