- Chapter 991 The [Boss Of Oshiage], A [Patient Zero] Out Of Nowhere
- Chapter 990 The [Inyo], Light And Dark, Purification And Corruption
- Chapter 989 On The Ruins Of The Tokyo Skytree, The Fight Between The Priestess And The Demon
- Chapter 988 The Priestess, A Powerful Being Under The Guise Of A Young Girl
You’re Reading “Mutagen” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
It was just a normal morning but it was unknown to many that the apocalypse already started.
The origin was not determined but the infected started to appear after a cosmic event happened just outside of the Earth’s atmosphere.
The people and animals turned into man-eating mutants and zombies while some of the lucky ones gained superhuman abilities. Every living creature that had not “turned” started to evolve as the whole world was affected by the Mutagen.
However, it seemed that Earth also had its hidden side that humans would discover in a very uncanny way.
And was Mutagen the last of it?
Follow Mark, an Otaku, a Gamer, and a Shut-in that got trapped in the middle of the apocalypse due to an uncanny reason. Using his unconventional thinking, knowledge, and abilities, how far can he go in surviving the apocalypse filled with zombies, mutated beings, and dangerous people as a survivor in a world that was changing for the worse.
- Chapter 1 The Arrival, Starting The End Of The Peaceful Era
- Chapter 2 Zombies?
- Chapter 3 The Third Floor
- Chapter 4 The Neck To Neck Encounters
- Chapter 5 Panic And Confusion
- Chapter 6 The Survivors From The West Wing
- Chapter 7 The Shot He Wanted To Make
- Chapter 8 The First Time He Cursed Out Loud
- Chapter 9 A Problem That Arose Because Of Something That Closed Down
- Chapter 10 To The South Wing
- Chapter 11 Dealing With Zombies Chasing Behind
- Chapter 12 Taking A Short Break
- Chapter 13 The Situation Behind The Cinema Doors
- Chapter 14 The Tainted Masterpiece
- Chapter 15 Her Life, Her Experience And Her Hate
- Chapter 16 Her Suffering, Her Resentment And The Words She Wanted To Hear
- Chapter 17 Why He Let Them Go
- Chapter 18 Battle Ready
- Chapter 19 The Back Corridor Encounter
- Chapter 20 Slipping Competition
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report