You’re Reading “Mia is Not a Trouble-Maker!” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
The Miller family had a troublemaker in the family. Her name was Amelia Miller. Her mother died in childbirth when she was born. Her stepmother fell off a flight of stairs while pregnant and died. Amelia’s father punished her by making her face the wall in the attic. The attic was dark and humid, and there was no sunlight at all. Nobody brought her food, and Amelia thought she might very well die there. Moments before her death, she dialed a number that her mother had told her before she passed away.
After she hung up, there were rumbling sounds all around her. The Miller family’s residence was surrounded by a group of bodyguards dressed in black. Eight men got out of their cars, each with a different aura. They went directly to the attic.
The man who led them went down on one knee and held Amelia, unconscious, in his arms. He had a solemn expression on his face. “The Miller family needs to go bankrupt.”
After sleeping the entire night, Amelia woke up to find that her father was bankrupt. Her family members were all homeless. Meanwhile, she…
She had eight uncles and a kind grandfather who loved her dearly.
Amelia’s father regretted what he did, and he was unwilling to accept his fate. So what if Amelia was living a good life now? She was still the troublemaker who got her mother killed and her father bankrupt!
Little did he know, after Amelia returned to her uncle’s house, their luck only seemed to improve. Even her bedridden grandmother could now get out of bed and dance in the square! Finally, a god-like man claimed to be her father. He pampered her to the point where the entire world became envious of her.
- Chapter 1 - 1: Mommy, I Miss You So Much
- Chapter 2 - 2: Pick Up, Put It on speaker!
- Chapter 3 - 3: Can You Pick Me Up?
- Chapter 4 - 4: Miller Family, Very Well
- Chapter 5 - 5: Must Wake Up
- Chapter 6 - 6: Awake!
- Chapter 7 - 7: Picking You Up to Go Home
- Chapter 8 - 8: Not Worthy to Be Your Father
- Chapter 9 - 9: Called Him Grandpa!
- Chapter 10 - 10: I’m Your Master
- Chapter 11 - 11: Meeting Gift
- Chapter 12 - 12: Will Definitely Come Back
- Chapter 13 - 13: A Small Lesson
- Chapter 14 - 14: Little Uncle Is Not an Idiot
- Chapter 15 - 15: Who Hit Her?
- Chapter 16 - 16: If You Can Do It, You Go Do It
- Chapter 17 - 17: Mia Is So Cute
- Chapter 18 - 18: Silly Uncle
- Chapter 19 - 19: Don ‘t Want Daddy anymore
- Chapter 20 - 20: Go Home with Mommy
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report