You’re Reading “Master Hong's Lucky Bride” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Cen Shuang used to be the daughter of a wealthy family. After she fell from grace, she was forced to bend her back just to make sure she had enough food. She was sold by her uncle for 10 million to the wealthy Zhuang family as the bride that would counter the bad luck in the Zhuang family.
She married Young Master Zhuang, who went into a comatose after a car accident. Everyone viewed the marriage between the fallen daughter of a once rich family and the comatose young master as ridiculous.
The socialites who were once under Cen Shuang’s feet were all waiting to see Cen Shuang make a fool of herself. Unexpectedly, on the night of their wedding, Zhuang Hong, who was in a vegetative state, suddenly woke up.
Cen Shuang instantly transformed into the Zhuang family’s benefactor, and the Zhuang family were extremely protective of her as they doted on her. Grandpa Zhuang asked, “Lil Shuang’er, do you want a black card?”
Mr. Zhuang asked, “Lil Shuang’er, are you bored staying at home all day? Should I give you a company to toy around with?” Mrs. Zhuang said, “This is the newest season’s haute couture. Throw those in the last season away since you’ve already worn them.”
Zhuang Hong, “Nothing about my wife concerns you!” From necessities to food and accommodation, the man did everything himself and spoilt Cen Shuang to the extremes.
Outsiders were jealous of Cen Shuang’s good fortune, but little did they know that this joyous occasion had been long premeditated. Zhuang Hong, “A single look lasted for ten thousand years. After many twists and turns, I finally married the girl I like.”
Cen Shuang, “I thought that there will only be darkness in my life, but there’s a silver lining waiting for me.”
- Chapter 1 - Someone Wanted to Marry Her
- Chapter 2 - Who Would Dare to Protect Her? The Zhuang Family!
- Chapter 3 - I’m Somewhere You’ll Never Find Me
- Chapter 4 - Marrying into the Zhuang Family
- Chapter 5 - I am Cen Shuang, Your Wife
- Chapter 6 - If You Get Up, I Won’t Have to be Bullied Anymore
- Chapter 7 - Beautiful Women Are Lovable
- Chapter 8 - The Beautiful Daughter-in-law Could Not Be Kept
- Chapter 9 - Spending Your Family’s Money and Bullying Your Family
- Chapter 10 - The Poor Daughter
- Chapter 11 - Zhuang Hong, Will You Wake Up or Not?
- Chapter 12 - Was Only a Few Years Older Than Her
- Chapter 13 - I’ll Ask My Mother-in-law For It
- Chapter 14 - First Kiss
- Chapter 15 - The School Beauty Becomes a Joke
- Chapter 16 - Cen Shuang Could Not Take It
- Chapter 17 - The Divorce Was a Done Deal
- Chapter 18 - Cen Shuang is the Daughter-in-law of the Zhuang Family
- Chapter 19 - Will Zhuang Hong Really Wake Up?
- Chapter 20 - Zhuang Hong Was in a Vegetative State
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report