You’re Reading “Leveling Up Wives In The Apocalypse” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Mathew survived the entire two weeks of the apocalypse. A great score for someone blessed with brains over the brawn. Yet, even he fell after just fourteen days, giving his all to save the one person he cared for.
But why does a death looks like watching himself from the third person perspective? Is this the purgatory to watch over his own shoulders at the mistakes he made? A punishment for Mathew's sins to repeat those mistakes over and over again?
But wait, what are the three clocks in the corner of his vision, one of which only five minutes away from ticking out?
- Chapter 1 Ultimate Sacrifice
- Chapter 2 Did you bang her?
- Chapter 3 Making sure
- Chapter 4 Raising the principal’s office
- Chapter 5 Playing the terrorist act
- Chapter 6 Calm before the storm
- Chapter 7 Agile Zombies
- Chapter 8 Insufficient
- Chapter 9 Wives System
- Chapter 10 Mathew’s announcement
- Chapter 11 Last clock
- Chapter 12 Summoning the merchant
- Chapter 13 Cheap prize of five lives
- Chapter 14 System and demolition
- Chapter 15 Horde and levels
- Chapter 16 Pendulum
- Chapter 17 End in sight
- Chapter 18 Hindrance
- Chapter 19 Disaster
- Chapter 20 Take the fight to the monster instead
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report
Follow this page Read Any Novel on Facebook to discuss and get the latest notifications about new novels