Legend of the Mythological Genes
You’re Reading “Legend of the Mythological Genes” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Every myth and legend is a path to Godhood!
When humans enter the interstellar era, ancient cultivation techniques shone with new life. Your genes exist with you! A single sentence showing the true meaning of cultivation. Myths and legends are not a fantasy, there are ancient mythological genes in the bodies of everyone.
The Hou Yi Gene allows you to shoot a hundred miles, using a single arrow to break down the dome of heaven.
The Kuafu Gene allows you to run with flying speed, chasing after the sun and moon.
The Divine Dragon Gene allows you to soar among the clouds, roaming around the starry space.
Almost ten thousand years have passed. Feng Lin came from the 21st century to this majestic era that surged forth with great momentum. Based on his understanding on the myths and legends of the ancient earth era, he embarked upon a unique genetic cultivation path.
Monkey Gene + Stonebirth Gene = Stone Monkey Gene
Stone Monkey Gene + ??? = Spiritual Stone Monkey Gene
Spiritual Stone Monkey Gene + ??? = Handsome Monkey King Gene
Handsome Monkey King Gene + ??? = Sun Wukong Gene
Sun Wukong Gene + ??? = Great Sage Equal to Heavens Gene
- Chapter 1 - Clarification of the different cultivation levels
- Chapter 2 - Legend of the Mythological Genes
- Chapter 3 - Exploitation by one’s Clan
- Chapter 4 - Genetic Equation
- Chapter 5 - Strengthening and Increasing Points
- Chapter 6 - Break the limit
- Chapter 7 - College Pre-Qualifier Exam
- Chapter 8 - The Swiping Questions Maniac
- Chapter 9 - Testing Vitality Stats
- Chapter 10 - Budding Talent
- Chapter 11 - Illusory Martial Pagoda
- Chapter 12 - Soaring Potential
- Chapter 13 - Genetic Martial Arts
- Chapter 14 - A Realization In His Heart
- Chapter 15 - Speed is the name of the game
- Chapter 16 - Attracting Attention
- Chapter 17 - Mecha-suit and Genetic-suit
- Chapter 18 - Error in Judgement
- Chapter 19 - Peerless
- Chapter 20 - Silicon-based Giant
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report