You’re Reading “Invincible! This person has lived for a billion years” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Five of the world's wealthiest tycoons descended upon a poverty-stricken district simultaneously, astonishingly just to visit a 20-year-old young man. This young man was their master fifty years ago. Initially, these magnates only acquired some rudimentary knowledge from William Johnson, but that was enough to make them leaders in their respective fields. However, they were stunned by William's ageless visage when they saw him again, as they were unaware that William Johnson had lived for a billion years. He not only established different religions all over the world, but even Alexander the Great was once his student. Yet, after dispersing the tycoons fifty years ago, he chose a long slumber. But now, William Johnson has awakened...
- Chapter 1: Awakening, A New Beginning
- Chapter 2: Has the World Lost Its Mind?
- Chapter 3: A god, he truly is a god
- Chapter 4: You guys are filming a movie, right?
- Chapter 5: My First Job in the New World
- Chapter 6: How destitute is this?
- Chapter 7: What? A marriage proposal already!
- Chapter 8: You have gotten into big trouble
- Chapter 9: No one is allowed to leave
- Chapter 10: Is this person remarkable
- Chapter 11: The Nose Bridge Crusher
- Chapter 12: Confidently Living Off Others
- Chapter 13: He had just come down from the mountains
- Chapter 14: Could anyone possibly live forever?
- Chapter 15: No such good thing would transpire!
- Chapter 16: The words on that stone tablet were carved by me
- Chapter 17: I will not take you as my disciple.
- Chapter 18: Can’t you be a little more polite to people?
- Chapter 19: Tell her not to come looking for me.
- Chapter 20: Is working in a bar just about chatting?
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report