You’re Reading “I'm a Villain, So I'll Take Over The World!” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Noah was a social outcast, bullied and shunned by his peers. He suffered humiliation after humiliation, building up a resentment for the world that he couldn’t act on, as he was as weak as they come.
That is, until he discovers a dusty grimoire in his attic. Just by opening it, a mystical power flooded his very being, fundamentally altering his body and granting him a gift unlike any other.
[Creator’s Grimoire System: Activated]
[Starting Level: 100]
Equipped with the strongest system, unrivaled and seemingly boundless in its abilities, Noah decides to take back the life he missed out on, and much more.
Weaving time, rewriting the memories of those around him, and even summoning fictional heroes, there seems to be no limit to the newfound power he has gained from his system.
As the world’s first supervillain, he sets his sights on world domination, but who will try and stop the godlike youth in his path?
- Chapter 1 Strongest Awakening
- Chapter 2 Test Ride
- Chapter 3 New Noah
- Chapter 4 Exploitation Of Power
- Chapter 5 Artificial Bonds
- Chapter 6 The Gift Of Sentience
- Chapter 7 Thoughts Of The System
- Chapter 8 Time Halts
- Chapter 9 Infinity Possibilities Of Power
- Chapter 10 Another System Wielder
- Chapter 11 Inexperience Versus Experience
- Chapter 12 No Rest For The Wicked
- Chapter 13 Physical Specimen
- Chapter 14 A Backup Plan
- Chapter 15 Fictional Creation
- Chapter 16 Summoned Heroes
- Chapter 17 Surreal Reality
- Chapter 18 Home Raid
- Chapter 19 Scorched Earth
- Chapter 20 Untouchable
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report