You’re Reading “I See the Aura of the Great Emperor in All My Disciples” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
As everyone knows, there is a power in the southern region that absolutely cannot be provoked—the Grass Hall.
The eldest disciple is the Sword Saint of the southern region, with a godly understanding of swords.
The second disciple is the Eternal Empress, who ruled an era.
The third disciple is a great scholar of the current generation, the reincarnation of the immortal of literature.
The fourth disciple is the reincarnation of a demon god, suppressing the Nine Hells.
Lu Changsheng: Me? I’m nothing special, just their master.
- Chapter 1: How Tiring Is It To Accept A Disciple...
- Chapter 2: The Fall Of The Former Genius
- Chapter 3: It Was Only Because It Is A Mission From The System...
- Chapter 4: Comprehending Sword Intent, Nurturing Mission Completed
- Chapter 5: He Really Gave Me Too Much...
- Chapter 6: The First Battle By The Cottage!
- Chapter 7: No One Believes The Truth In This Day And Age?
- Chapter 8: Academy Competition
- Chapter 9: Second Strike!
- Chapter 10: No, I Have To Be More Arrogant...
- Chapter 11: The Third Move!
- Chapter 12: Ye Qiubai Goes Down The Mountain!
- Chapter 13: Nine Nether Underworld Palace
- Chapter 14: An Empress In Her Previous Life!
- Chapter 15: The Return of the King, Still As Elegant!
- Chapter 16: Ranking Of The Four Regions!
- Chapter 17: Revenge!
- Chapter 18: Green Cloud Sword Appears!
- Chapter 19: Why Did You Strategize On Your Own...
- Chapter 20: Master, Arent You a Sword Cultivator?
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report