You’re Reading “I Have A Special Cultivation Talent” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
The following were the talents of other cultivators: Divine Spiritual Root, Unique Body, Double Eyes, Divine Bones.
This was the talent of Chen Jingzhai: Bug Abuse.
Chen Jingzhai did not have any unique talent until he found out he could abuse bugs.
When he encountered a new martial art, he could instantly see the pros and cons and the weakness of the art.
When he fought, he could notice his opponent’s weakness and use that to his advantage.
When he brewed pills, he could abuse a special bug that allowed him to mass-produce high-quality pills.
Not only he could discover bugs while cultivating, but also in some special circumstances.
With the help of his new power, he began on a one-of-a-kind cultivation journey where he would become a legend.
- Chapter 1 - Technique Selection For Aspirant Cultivators
- Chapter 2 - Emergence of Talent
- Chapter 3 - Cultivation Takes Off
- Chapter 4 - Cultivating By Digging Sand
- Chapter 5 - The Five-Element Skill
- Chapter 6 - Soaring Clouds Ship
- Chapter 7 - Enemy Attack
- Chapter 8 - Venomous Sandworm
- Chapter 9 - Yellow Sands Cavern
- Chapter 10 - All Celestials Value Their Lives
- Chapter 11 - The Burrowing Technique
- Chapter 12 - Interrupt the Spell
- Chapter 13 - Cold Jade Spiders
- Chapter 14 - Bypassing The Formation
- Chapter 15 - Opportunity at the Blessed Land
- Chapter 16 - Mastering the Five Elements
- Chapter 17 - Obtaining the Celestial Bone
- Chapter 18 - Ransack the Blessed Land
- Chapter 19 - A Ray of Sword Light
- Chapter 20 - Return Safely
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report