You’re Reading “I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Ruins stretched across the landscape in the apocalypse after the nuclear war.
If you accidentally survived on the wasteland, then you must be ready to face the endless hunger, ceaseless dangers, the mad zombies at night, and the peculiar mutant creatures that are the aftermaths of the constant radiation.
But for Jiang Chen, this place was heaven.
Mansions stood tall, luxurious cars parked on the street, high tech products and gold abandoned everywhere.
What? You were the president of a game development company before the war? You were responsible for the development of the 3D virtual reality online multiplayer game? Well, that’s great, why don’t you come work for me. The salary is two pieces of bread a day.
iPhone? Ultra thin design? Don’t you see that the phone I invented are thinner than condoms?
Aircraft carrier? Fighter jets? Oh, I have those things as well, but they are designed for space combat.
Watch the story of Jiang Chen, who possessed the ability to travel through space and time, as he witness the creation of an empire stretched across space and time..
- Chapter 1 - A Disaster Caused by a Can of Coke
- Chapter 2 - Interdimensional Bracelet
- Chapter 3 - I Need Gold
- Chapter 4 - Gold Bar
- Chapter 5 - Tomato Fried Eggs
- Chapter 6 - Roshan
- Chapter 7 - The Sixth Street
- Chapter 8 - Huizhong Mercenaries
- Chapter 9 - The Plan
- Chapter 10 - The Ghetto Full of Talent
- Chapter 11 - A Cozy Dinner
- Chapter 12 - Battle of the Construction Site
- Chapter 13 - Battle of the Construction Site Continued
- Chapter 14 - The Filthy Underground Sewerage System
- Chapter 15 - Fury
- Chapter 16 - Cashing Out
- Chapter 17 - Today, I am wealthy!
- Chapter 18 - Encountering an old friend
- Chapter 19 - The Stereotypical Prince Saves the Princess Scene
- Chapter 20 - Xia Shiyu in Despair
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report