You’re Reading “I got summoned to another world, then married a yandere!” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
[Some chapters contain R-18 content.] [No rape] [No NTR] "I will become strong with this self-tailored game system! What?! Why does it give quests based on my wife's wishes?!" Kyoya got summoned to another world by a beauty whose aim was sole to get a weak husband! So weak that he wouldn't be able to get a harem and seek other women! Such motives quickly exposed beauty's real personality - a yandere - so Kyoya could only have two paths in his new life! Either to get enough strength to run away from the yandere wife or be strong enough to teach her common sense! A few days were enough to break one of his paths, however! But not only that, his special power, All Creation System, seemed to favor a yandere wife instead of him?!
- Chapter 1 - A Yandere Wants To Cuddle With Her Husband!
- Chapter 2 - A Husband Is Not So Mighty!
- Chapter 3 - A Yandere Is Fine With Her Husband Gaining A Little Strength!
- Chapter 4 - A Yandere Wife And Husband's First Night!
- Chapter 5 - A Husband Gets His First Title!
- Chapter 6 - A Husband Doesn't Want To Kill!
- Chapter 7 - A Husband Decides To Be With His Yandere Wife Until The End!
- Chapter 8 - A Yandere Wife Can Not Cook!
- Chapter 9 - A Husband's Back Belongs To Yandere Wife!
- Chapter 10 - A Husband Gets His Harem Route Denied.
- Chapter 11 - A Husband's System Is Made To Fulfill His Yandere Wife's Wishes!
- Chapter 12 - A Yandere Wife Becomes The Husband's Dearest Support!
- Chapter 13 - A Yandere Wife Needs To Learn A Skill To Help Her Husband Better!
- Chapter 14 - A Husband Has To Work Four Times More!
- Chapter 15 - A Husband Learns About The Legendary Wolf!
- Chapter 16 - A Yandere Wife's Supporting Skill Already Has A Passive Buff - The Marriage Damage Buff!
- Chapter 17 - A Husband Feels Normal Eyes.
- Chapter 18 - A Husband Shall Kill
- Chapter 19 - A Husband Has Two Options!
- Chapter 20 - A Husband's Level Limit Has Been Increased!
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report