You’re Reading “I Became A Supporting Character” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Adhi realized that he had transmigrated into the body of a handsome young master.
Adhi thinks that he will become a Villain.
After the system is awakened, Adhi turns out to be a supporting character.
This world consists of a combination of several novels.
Villains usually change plots to gain Villain points.
Changing the plot means: The villain will plunder the Protagonist's luck, opportunity and heroine.
If the Villain succeeds in changing the plot, the Protagonist's luck will decrease.
Once the Protagonist's luck runs out, the Protagonist will lose his status as the Protagonist.
Since Adhi became a supporting character, Adhi is in the Protagonist's camp.
Adhi must prevent the Villain from changing the plot.
If the Protagonist's luck decreases, Adhi's health will also decrease.
After the Protagonist's luck decreases by another 4 times, Adhi will die.
In this world, the Villain was also a transmigrator.
Due to frequent reading of novels, Villain is very familiar with many plots.
- Chapter 1 The Protagonist Of The Mercenary King
- Chapter 2 Stubborn Protagonist
- Chapter 3 Malik Intends To Admit Defeat
- Chapter 4 Beautiful Private Secretary
- Chapter 5 Counterattack From The Protagonist
- Chapter 6 Annoying Neighbor
- Chapter 7 The Villain Is Thinking About His Next Plan
- Chapter 8 The Villain Finally Made His Move
- Chapter 9 Divorce?
- Chapter 10 Lovely Shop Keeper
- Chapter 11 The Protagonist Becomes A Public Enemy
- Chapter 12 New Villains
- Chapter 13 Mysterious Map Fragment
- Chapter 14 So Easy?
- Chapter 15 The System Is Never Wrong
- Chapter 16 The Villain Comes To Visit
- Chapter 17 New Villain, New Protagonist
- Chapter 18 The Villain Feels Confident In His Plan
- Chapter 19 Juwita Abimanyu
- Chapter 20 Getting A Bad Impression Of The Heroine
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report