You’re Reading “Heroes to Hunted” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
“There are no heroes in war, only monsters.”
This was an outlook that Sato Katsuro, a man in service to the military, formed after being broken down by years of gore-filled battle.
It was an outlook that he took even to his grave...but what about beyond it?
Reincarnated into a new world of fantasy and tasked to be the very thing he'd given up on becoming, Sato would have to fight a new war. A war between mankind and an oppressive enemy regime run by a cohort of demons.
But, as Sato learned in his past, war wasn't always what it seemed. In war, truths were lies, friends lurked as enemies, and the so-called heroes...they were often the villains.
- Chapter 1 An End
- Chapter 2 A Beginning
- Chapter 3 Explanations
- Chapter 4 Magic...Exists
- Chapter 5 Social Pressure
- Chapter 6 Summoning Spire
- Chapter 7 A Leisurely Ride
- Chapter 8 ...Or Not
- Chapter 9 A Heroes’ Welcome
- Chapter 10 The Manor
- Chapter 11 A Banquet
- Chapter 12 An Unexpected Meeting
- Chapter 13 A Ball
- Chapter 14 Festivities
- Chapter 15 Reminiscence
- Chapter 16 The Evening’s End
- Chapter 17 Summon To Table, Part One
- Chapter 18 Summon To Table, Part Two
- Chapter 19 Determination
- Chapter 20 Agawa’s Peril, Part One
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report