You’re Reading “Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Shu Yu has passed through the book, and has become a poor cannon fodder who was implicated by the dead female supporting role and only appeared twice and was finally exiled for thousands of miles.
After finding that he could not change the result, Shu Yu decided to eat, drink, lie down and wait.
Who knew that the exile had not yet come, but she was suddenly told that she was not the daughter of the Shu family.
Her biological parents were peasant households who lived so hard to make ends meet that their house was leaking.
And the Shu family decided to obliterate her in order to hide her blemish.
Shu Yu: Come on, I can’t kill you.
Returning to his biological parents, Shu Yu finally sighed as he looked at the plate of pickles and a bowl of porridge on the table and placed in front of him, as well as his parents’ nervous and bewildered expressions.
You can’t lie flat, or you’ll starve to death.
- Chapter 1: be obliterated
- Chapter 2: She is not the daughter of the Shu family
- Chapter 3: Personnel?
- Chapter 4: Go to Shangshi Village
- Chapter 5: Liang’s
- Chapter 6: Shu Yuda Lu Erbai
- Chapter 7: My sister is called ugly
- Chapter 8: Sanya eat candy
- Chapter 9: Lujia
- Chapter 10: father and daughter meeting
- Chapter 11: The truth about debt
- Chapter 12: haven’t seen you for a long time
- Chapter 13: Lu Erbai’s legs
- Chapter 14: Son of Three Uncles
- Chapter 15: make him cry
- Chapter 16: I’ll get this money
- Chapter 17: She looks like a big girl
- Chapter 18: brother big tiger
- Chapter 19: Eat more sugar, it won’t be bitter
- Chapter 20: Sold by grandma
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report