You’re Reading “Enchanted By His Charm” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Doctor Irish Lane- 28 years old, was a renowned psychologist in New York. She looked stunningly attractive, sexy, and smart—a real beauty with the flesh of ice and bones of jade to every man's eyes.
One day, she woke up with a dashing and mysterious stranger on her bed. Recalling last night's event, she can't remember how they end up together in the huge bed. She stared at the calm face before her and was startled when his phone rang. The man woke up and quickly answered the call.
She clearly heard the conversation he had. The stranger was getting married today! Composing herself, she hastily took money from her wallet and handed it to him without giving him a chance to explain. She sprinted to the door and disappeared from his life.
Unexpectedly, when she started her new job, the stranger once again appeared in front of her, dragging her into a murder case his company, Runestone Group, involved.
She refused him immediately, but no way he would let her escape.
He calmly said, “It's very dangerous for you, being so beautiful, to get into my car in the first place. And I take no for an answer!”
Irish tried to calm herself down and then did her seat belt. “Mr. Dover, I've told you that I also usually charge overtime pay.”
“Doctor Irish, don't you think your professional fee is high?”
“Is it?” Irish rolled her eyes, and an idea occurred to her, “No, the price of basic commodities nowadays is increasing, so doctors should increase their salary too.”
“You are a smart woman.” He said a half-sentence, and the end of his words was meaningful. “Of course, the extra money on the check was just an advance deposit. We can negotiate about the related remuneration once I'm satisfied with your performance.”
His scheming trick clearly trapped her, and it was too late for her to take back her words and realize the implication of her abrupt action.
A dangerous game of love that is full of lies and deception. Two exceptional individuals that fate collided, leading to the past they tried to bury.
- Chapter 1 1: Was He Going To Get Married?
- Chapter 2 2: I Am Terrified Of Heights
- Chapter 3 3: Something In Your Mind?
- Chapter 4 4: You Two Know Each Other?
- Chapter 5 5: She Is So Cool
- Chapter 6 6: A Mysterious Man
- Chapter 7 7: I’m Not In The Job Yet
- Chapter 8 8: Perhaps You May Change Your Mind
- Chapter 9 9: Don’t Think Too Much
- Chapter 10 10: Where Are You Taking Me?
- Chapter 11 11: Please Help Me
- Chapter 12 12: You Flatter Me
- Chapter 13 13: Anxiety And Insecurity?
- Chapter 14 14: I Want To Finish It
- Chapter 15 15: Let Me Have A Try
- Chapter 16 16: I Regret My Decision
- Chapter 17 17: Don’t Be So Mean
- Chapter 18 18: You’re Not Telling Me Everything
- Chapter 19 19: Don’t Be A Wet Blanket
- Chapter 20 20: I Have Faith In You
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report