You’re Reading “Emperor of The Cosmos” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
When humans step into the Galactic Era, the ancient art of cultivation thrives once again.
Regardless of the time, cultivation is never obsolete. In the Vajracchedika-prajna-paramita Sutra (a Buddhist scripture), Subhuti (expounder of emptiness) asked Sakyamuni, the founder of Buddhism,
“How does one control his heart to become a buddha?”
This one sentence reveals the essence of cultivation: mastery over one’s heart.
The heart is very powerful, which is the reason why the Monkey King is also called the ‘Heart Monkey’. Everyone’s heart is like a Monkey King; mastering the monkey, one can become something else.
Allow me to demonstrate to you the essence of cultivation.
- Chapter 1 - Crystal Contemplation
- Chapter 2 - The Prodigy Brother
- Chapter 3 - Fetal Respiration of the Cat
- Chapter 4 - Dream of how many Milleniums?
- Chapter 5 - Boneless Jujitsu
- Chapter 6 - Test of Ability
- Chapter 7 - Dragon Claw Subjugation
- Chapter 8 - Overdraw of Life
- Chapter 9 - The Three Realm Theory
- Chapter 10 - Discovery of The Brigand
- Chapter 11 - Hypnosis
- Chapter 12 - Boneless Dragon Snake
- Chapter 13 - For Humanity
- Chapter 14 - Brain of The Universe
- Chapter 15 - The Arcanum of Hand Signs
- Chapter 16 - Learning Hypnotism
- Chapter 17 - Spiritual Emperor Seal
- Chapter 18 - Sleep Test
- Chapter 19 - Curing Xue Bear
- Chapter 20 - The hand sign goes, the illness disipates
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report