You’re Reading “D.E.M.O.N.S: Getting Summoned Weekly isn't so Bad” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
“Kat, you have a tail” said Lily
“Look, Lily, it really isn’t that big of a concern” said Kat
“You.Have.A.TAIL KAT” said Lily “How is this not a concern to you?”
“Well, the dream I had was a bit weird as well, but if I’m honest, I’m mainly worried about the floating text that’s on fire” said Kat
“THE What?” said Lily
Join Kat on her dimension hopping adventures as she fullfills her demonic duty and answers the call of the summoner. Each week Kat will get involved with new strange situations and oppurtunites that await her. During the week she'll have her best friend Lily, and perhaps a little help from Sylvie to figure out what's she supposed to do with her life now that she's becoming a demon.
- Chapter 1: A Totally Normal Birthday
- Chapter 2: A Totally Normal Birthday Part 2
- Chapter 3: The Demonic Energised Messaging Operations Neural System
- Chapter 4: The Demonic Energised Messaging Operations Neural System Part 2
- Chapter 5: Panic and…
- Chapter 6: ...Peace in Equal Measure
- Chapter 7: For The King!
- Chapter 8: So That’s Where the Advisors Were
- Chapter 9: MY EYES!
- Chapter 10: MORE QUESTIONS
- Chapter 11: A Special Job
- Chapter 12: Five Questions Left
- Chapter 13: True Beauty is Beneath the Skin
- Chapter 14: Breaking Into Your Best Friend’s House
- Chapter 15: Breaking Into Your Best Friend’s House… For Real This Time
- Chapter 16: What Kind of Succubus Calms People?
- Chapter 17: Getting Kicked out
- Chapter 18: The Perfect Offer?
- Chapter 19: With Age Comes Wisdom
- Chapter 20: A New Perspective
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report