You’re Reading “Debauchery of a Soul-Eating Wraith” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
“From here on out, I'll only do what I want. What makes me Happy”
After years at a dead-end job, Evian finally has enough and quits to pursue his passions but before he could even revel in his new freedom, tragedy struck and he became a creature of Decadence.
Condemned to a life of devouring souls in exchange for strength, Evian is pulled out of the world he knew and made to possess the body of a namesake in a different world of Magic and all sorts of wonder.
A world home to different races taking residency in their own separate corners of it.
In this new world, Evian will find so many opportunities opened to him and it won't take long for him to begin to indulge in those opportunities.
After all, Souls taste good but beauties- Beauties taste even better...
- Chapter 1: I Became A What?
- Chapter 2: Evian Stygian The Cursed Wraith
- Chapter 3: Omen Of Death?
- Chapter 4: How Did I Die?
- Chapter 5: Scheduled Exorcism
- Chapter 6: Are You Death? (R-18)
- Chapter 7: Experience From The Other Side (R-18)
- Chapter 8: It Works! (R-18)
- Chapter 9: I’m Open To Returning And Trying (R-18)
- Chapter 10: Limit Yourself
- Chapter 11: Matched In A Single Day...
- Chapter 12: Who Else Would It Be?
- Chapter 13: Oh He’s Coming For You!
- Chapter 14: Set Out For One, And I Get Two
- Chapter 15: A Bit Psychotic
- Chapter 16: YOU Planned It
- Chapter 17: Myrine’s Pressure
- Chapter 18: Well, It’s All Mine Now!
- Chapter 19: The Decadent Store
- Chapter 20: Wraithic Phasing
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report