You’re Reading “Cultivator's Slice of Life: Spiritual Farming System” Novel at ReadAnyNovel.com
Priv Tiers low cost this month!!! Up to 15 Chapters!
Let us get the 1000 unlocks!
James, a bored supermarket worker who loves reading cultivation novels, dies in a car accident and gets reincarnated into the body of Tian Li, a talentless cultivator from the Cloud Sect.
Unhappy with his new life, he decides to leave the sect and pursue his dream of starting a farm. Along the way, he makes friends with a big toad named Big. T and finds a cheap house in a remote village.
However, he soon realizes that his peaceful life is not as simple as he thought. He will have to face dangers and mysteries that will challenge his beliefs and test his courage.
Will he be able to follow his own path in a world where power is everything? Find out in this hilarious and heartwarming cultivation novel!
All of that with the help of his incredible System!
[Spiritual Farming System]
A potato Tian Li plants becomes a rare 100 Year Old Potato, which increases cultivation! The animals Tian Li takes care of became Spiritual Beasts, and even the fish he fishes were rare golden carps!
The Slice of Life will truly start after he leaves his sect the second time, and makes his own sect.
It will also start the kingdom building aspect. Also, he might become dark in the future for some reasons related to his cultivation and his demonic energy!
- Chapter 1 - 1: This Disciple Wants to Leave the Sect!
- Chapter 2 - 2: My System, and a New Friend
- Chapter 3 - 3: Hunting Team, Farm and a Knock at 3 am
- Chapter 4 - 4: Progress in the Farm and Strange Movements
- Chapter 5 - 5: Fighting a Beast
- Chapter 6 - 6: Gift to Wan Yu and Festival
- Chapter 7 - 7: Goodbyes
- Chapter 8 - 8: Murder
- Chapter 9 - 9: Devilish Techniques?
- Chapter 10 - 10: Traitor, and Master Big. T
- Chapter 11 - 11: Confrontation
- Chapter 12 - 12: Changing Tide
- Chapter 13 - 13: Cultivator’s Hidden Lair
- Chapter 14 - 14: Fusing with Big. T
- Chapter 15 - 15: Looking for an Alchemy Technique!
- Chapter 16 - 16: Meeting Cultivators On My Way To The City
- Chapter 17 - 17: Cultivator’s Meeting (1)
- Chapter 18 - 18: Meeting (2) - Robbing a Golden Core Cultivator
- Chapter 19 - 19: Crops, and Missing Body
- Chapter 20 - 20: Two Years Passed
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report